February 14, 2019 By rahul
Hong Kong is always bustling with life and it is one of the most happening tourist spots all year round. The city’s wonderful culture and traditions with its festivals and events attract tourists from all over the world. So, to support this thriving and ever growing tourism industry, one of the most important aspects that have to be dealt with is transport services. Tourists should be able to travel from one place to another with ease and for this Hong Kong Airport has introduced Airport Transfer and Vehicles Service. This helps tourists reach their hotels easily, without having to worry about directions or also helps them reach their travel destinations.
Hong Kong Airport Shuttle Service
For the first time visitors, it is often a difficult task to find their way through the busy, lively streets of Hong Kong. Though they are aware of their destinations, which streets to take or how to get there can be confusing. This is where the Airport Shuttle Service comes to make things easier. The tourists are able to avoid the hassle of standing in a queue to book a ride or trying to find a cab, as they are able to pre book their ride on the shuttle. The shuttle service has two parts to it; one, it picks up the tourists from the airport and drops them at their hotel, and two, it also picks up tourists from their hotels and drops them at the airport, ensuring a smooth ride without any problems.
The premium shuttle service is extremely comfortable with leather seats and air conditioning. Its door to door transfer service is not only a boon to the tired tourists who are able to relax on the ride to the hotel, but it is also fully licensed and insured. Another excellent feature of the Hong Kong Airport Shuttle Service is that if any tourist finds the service not satisfactory at any level or not up to their expectations for some reason, then without asking any questions the fee for the shuttle service will be refunded within seven days!
Booking and Transfer Service:
• At the time of booking, a confirmation email is sent to the client’s account. This email contains all important instructions related to the service and also the directions to the customer service desk at the airport.
• When the tourists who have pre booked their rides reach the airport, they are welcomed by a customer service team whom they have to check in with and they’ll be given the voucher for the service.
• The tourists will then be guided by the staff to the shuttle.
• If the tourists have to be picked up from their hotels, then the shuttle will pick them up from the hotel entrance itself at the time scheduled.
For those who book their ride online, Hong Kong Airport Shuttle Service includes the following services:
• Passengers are allowed to share the trip whether one way or the round trip to or from the hotel
• The reservation on the premium shuttle is guaranteed
• Live chat and email support is also available for making any changes
• Customer Service Team to help all tourists
• Baggage is loaded and off loaded by the staff
• The staff and drivers are also given gratuities
Customers have found the Hong Kong Airport Shuttle Service extremely helpful and easy to use. The service has received a lot of positive feedback as it is punctual and comfortable.
Hong Kong Airport Private Transfer Service
The Hong Kong Airport Private Transfer Service delivers luxury at its very best with Toyota Alphards for the tourists and other passengers. The Toyota Alphard is very convenient for passengers with luggage as it seats seven passengers along with their luggage. This private Hong Kong International Airport Transfer picks up passengers from the airport and drops them to their hotel, while they relax on their way to the hotel in Kowloon or Hong Kong Island. Other vehicles are also provided at an hourly basis.
The Private Transfer Service includes:
• Hong Kong Private Arrival Transfer: This service takes the clients from the airport to their hotel. The service costs $79.
• Hong Kong Private Departure Transfer: For those who want to be picked up from the hotel and dropped at the airport, this service is ideal and reasonably priced at $79. Another version of the Hong Kong Private Departure Service helps clients travel from the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal to the Airport. This service too costs $79.
Other transfer services to or from the Hong Kong Airport include limousine service, private car service and also van services and rentals. All these transfer and vehicles services aim to provide utmost comfort to their passengers and all travelers have found these services to be extremely convenient and time saving. The staff of all these services is dedicated and also often English speaking which helps the passengers communicate better.